With an increased number of cosmetic treatments performed and increased attention to different corrective and preventive cosmetic treatment options, people are looking for the least invasive way to achieve their aesthetic goals. When our world moved to Zoom, filling became a necessity and not just a luxury as people were confined to their homes but wanted to be their best. Recent statistics from Google Trends show that searches for “mini facelifts” have increased by 1000% in 12 months.
Traditional facelifts have become a thing of the past thanks to so many non-surgical alternatives that can be mixed and matched for ultimate results without having to go under the knife. The following non-surgical cosmetic procedures – dubbed The Hourlift – are so simple and safe that they can be done in an hour.
Chin and cheek
Lifts the face by relieving the lower face including nasolabial folds, puppet lines and jowls, while accentuating the natural jaw line and diminishing the appearance of a double chin. This simple procedure will bring back a heart-shaped face.
• Cost: $ 1,900 +
• Recovery: Instant results that set in within a week and last up to 2 years.
Helps support lower face, reduces the appearance of an upturned mouth, helps accentuate the jawline, and reduces the appearance of a double chin.
• Cost: $ 850 +
• Recovery: The filler will settle in after a few days, but pain and bruising is to be expected. Results last up to 2 years.
As the lips become thinner and lip lines begin to appear with aging, this simple procedure will restore moisture and fullness to the lips while softening the lip lines.
• Cost: $ 800 +
• Recovery: Swelling is common for a few days and the lips will take about a week to subside depending on the amount of bruising and swelling that occurs. The results will last between 6 months and a year.
This quick and easy cosmetic procedure will work wonders under the eyes and make the patient less tired.
• Cost: $ 900 +
• Recovery: Bruising and swelling is expected within the first week, then results can be expected for a year.
Lifts the face, lightens the lower face, minimizes nasolabial folds and jowls. A new product was recently approved by the FDA for this particular problem called Restylane Contour. The load is stretchable and is particularly effective for the middle of the face as it moves with the muscle and looks very natural.
• Cost: $ 750 +
• Recovery: Results will appear in just a few days and will last up to 2 years.
Non-surgical eyebrow lift
Botox eyebrows lift open eyes and minimize frown lines and crow’s feet.
• Cost: $ 300 +
• Recovery: This procedure takes 15 minutes and the risk of bruising is minimal. Results will appear in 7-10 days and last 3-4 months.
Non-surgical neck lift
The combination of dysport and botox tightens the jawline, leaves skin ultra-smooth, and minimizes the appearance of a double chin.
• Cost: $ 500 +
• Recovery: This procedure takes 15 minutes and lasts up to 3 months.
Botox and filler are used to accentuate the jaw line and feminize or masculinize a jaw.
• Cost: $ 900 +
• Recovery: Swelling and bruising is expected, but final results will be visible in 2 weeks and then last for at least a year.
Stimulation of collagen
Sculptra is used to restore the overall volume of the face while making the skin shine.
• Cost: $ 900 to $ 1,800 per visit with a minimum of 3 sessions
• Recovery: Most patients look good after treatment, then the collagen is slowly boosted over the next few months, with maximum results seen at 6 months. The results will last more than 2 years.
Authors: As must-have injectors for celebrities and the Hollywood elite, Marissa Abdo, MS, RN, CANS and Morgan Renfro, RN, CANS, have combined their expertise to create a unique aesthetic practice in Scottsdale called Lumen + Aesthetics of the bevel. As former members of Dr 90210’s team in Beverly Hills, they are the best trainers in the world of cosmetic injectables. They provide clients with a collaborative experience using non-surgical face sculpting and sculpting techniques to enhance and preserve each other’s natural beauty. Their specialized experience in the exclusive performance of non-surgical injectable treatments has resulted in the performance of nearly 2,000 procedures per year each.