Say hello to a bigger world. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to make more sales. We are building the single platform that connects everything from TV, radio and digital advertising sales, to reports, to invoicing and to payments. Chances are, if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, or your favorite streaming service or podcast, we’ve helped you put it up. Our clients include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, ViacomCBS, A + E Networks, Hearst Media and many other industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment a constant priority, enabling team members to contribute at all levels, in all functions. We hire energetic innovators who value diversity, not afraid to use their passion and expertise to advocate for our clients and for each other. At WideOrbit, you will make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing and enjoying what you do!
As a Commercial Engineer at WideOrbit, you will focus on a wideOrbit product line, but the main focus will be on our WO network product. In this role, you will introduce our software to customers, answer technical questions (RFP) and support the sales team throughout the sales process. You will manage databases, work closely with our product development team to recommend improvements requested by our customers, and stay in touch with product roadmaps.
If you see yourself as ambitious, confident, self-motivated, passionate about technology, technical sales, and expressing value to customers and prospects, sales engineering could be a great opportunity. If you have used WideOrbit before, especially WO network, that’s a big plus!
Here’s what success will look like:
- Coordinate with the sales team to organize meetings with customers; plan presentations and create appropriate agendas
- If necessary, gather and clearly document requirements / gaps and workflows for new product features.
- Take ownership of assigned WideOrbit products and be the liaison between sales and the product.
- Collaborate with development resources on the new feature lifecycle and stay up to date with product roadmaps.
- Guide multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while effectively managing changes in scope or schedule.
- Coordinate our responses to client requests for proposals (RFP), both internally and externally with clients
- Maintain product environments for demonstrations and sales conferences.