Online Professional English Network offers 8-week college-level online courses in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages ââ(TESOL) developed by educational institutions in the United States.
What courses are available?
- English as a Medium of Instruction (EMI) by Ohio University
- Fostering Student Motivation and Engagement (FSME) by the University of Oregon
- Teaching Communicative Grammar (TGC) by World Learning – SIT Grad Institute
- Integrating Critical Thinking into Exploring Culture in an EFL (ICT) Framework by World Learning- SIT Grad Institute
- Use of Educational Technology in the English (ET) Classroom by Iowa State University
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) by George Mason University
- Professional Development for Teacher Trainers (PDTT) by Arizona State University
- Content Based Instruction (CBI) by World Learning
- TESOL Methodology by the University of Maryland County of Baltimore
- Arizona State University Online Course Creation and Implementation * New *
For more details on the courses, please click on here
- Be an English language professional
- Possess strong reading and writing skills in English (minimum 525 TOEFL, 70 iBT or CECR B2). Applicants do not need to submit test results
- Be a Thai citizen
- Live in your country for the duration (8 weeks) of the OPEN trimester (orientation begins August 23 – September 17, 2021 and the course begins September 28, 2021)
- Have regular and reliable access to a high-speed Internet connection
- Be able to spend 10 to 12 hours online each week for the duration of the 8 week course
- Be prepared to be enrolled in a second or third course, if your primary choice is not available
Successful candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.
Click on here apply. The application deadline is Monday July 19, 2021.