Learning Management Systems Market Size – $ 10.81 Billion in 2019, 20.3% CAGR, Proliferation of LA and ML in eLearning industry to propel LMS market
NEW YORK, NY, USA, October 19, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The growing adoption of digital learning solutions, increasing enterprise mobility and BYOD, as well as government regulations and initiatives fostering the growth of LMSs, research and constant innovation are just a few. factors driving the LMS market.
According to Reports and Data’s current analysis, the LMS market was valued at USD 10.81 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 44.35 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 20.3%. The LMS market research study offers a comprehensive analysis of the revenue generated by the LMS vendors locally and globally. It includes analysis of key strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and revenue of the LMS market for all segments. The study provides a comprehensive overview of factors responsible for the growth of the LMS market. Factors driving the LMS market are the growing adoption of digital learning solutions, increasing enterprise mobility and BYOD, as well as government regulations and initiatives supporting the growth of LMS.
Due to increasing urbanization and digitization across the world, academic end user sectors are expected to gain traction in Kindergarten to Grade 12 and higher education due to the need to manage mainstream education existing to cater for the growing population of learners, which is expected to complement the growth of the LMS market. A growing number of key players are partnering with leading key companies in the above industries to deliver superior and more effective customer engagement to help them grow their businesses and redefine learner experiences. The end user of telecom and IT companies is estimated to hold the largest market size in 2019. Companies in the software and IT technology industry face the need to train their resources due to the highly competitive nature and ever-changing technology in the IT industry to maintain a competitive advantage over competitors. The LMS market presents several opportunities for the providers due to the increasing number of online digital transactions increasing the standard of living in developing countries. Growth of the LMS market is expected to be limited due to over reliance on traditional learning solutions and reluctance to adopt new technologies and lack of skilled workforce, instructors and trainers.
The main participants are Blackboard, Inc., Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., D2L Corporation, IBM Corporation, McGraw-Hill Companies, Oracle Corporation, Pearson PLC, SABA Software, Inc., SAP SE, Xerox Corporation, Adobe Inc., Pearson PLC , and Instructure, Inc.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2177
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The LMS market is growing at a CAGR of 3% in Asia-Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization and digitalization of developing countries and the increased use of digital learning in developing countries. development such as India, China and Singapore.
• Global modernization and the emergence of technologies such as AI and ML, IoT, have increased the use of electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops in the education sector. and e-learning, which is expected to increase the use of LMS and expand the size of its market.
• Governments and regulatory bodies are implementing various regulations and compliances to enable basic education for all. This has encouraged institutions and various organizations to implement an LMS for better use of infrastructure and resources. This factor is expected to help the LMS market to grow.
• The cloud deployment model is expected to dominate the LMS market due to its low cost implementation and flexible subscription models tailored to end users.
• Academic end user K-12 is estimated to hold the largest market share in academic LMS due to the increasing use of portable devices and the digitalization of the learning industry.
• Telecommunications and IT are believed to be the fastest growing segment among enterprise end users due to the increasing use of LMS solutions for training and learning resources to keep them up to speed. technologically up to date.
• Suppliers in the market have adopted various strategies to increase the product ecosystem and gain a competitive advantage over its competitors. For example, PowerSchool’s acquisition of Schoology, a leading K-12 learning management system to develop an all-inclusive unified classroom solution for the K-12 education sector
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/learning-management-system-lms-market
Component Type (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
System integration and deployment
Delivery Method (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
Instructor led the training
Type of Deployment (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
On the site
End User (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
Banking, financial services and insurance
Telecom and IT
Retail and e-commerce
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2177
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
Middle East and Africa
Thanks for reading our report. Please contact us to learn more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will make sure the report is well suited to your needs.
Browse more reports-
Mobile Encryption Market- https://www.worldonlinenewsreports.com/article/554126023-mobile-encryption-market-size-expected-to-reach-usd-7-39-billion-at-cagr-of-29-6 – by 2026
Mobile Encryption Market- https://www.oneworlddailybrief.com/article/554126023-mobile-encryption-market-size-expected-to-reach-usd-7-39-billion-at-cagr-of-29-6 – by 2026
Mobile Encryption Market- https://www.247businessreporter.com/article/554126023-mobile-encryption-market-size-expected-to-reach-usd-7-39-billion-at-cagr-of-29-6 – by 2026
Mobile Encryption Market-https: //www.globalbusinesswatch.com/article/554126023-mobile-encryption-market-size-expected-to-reach-usd-7-39-billion-at-cagr-of-29-6 – by 2026
Mobile Encryption Market-https: //www.globaladvertisingnews.com/article/554126023-mobile-encryption-market-size-expected-to-reach-usd-7-39-billion-at-cagr-of-29-6 – by 2026
Reports and data
write us here
Visit us on social networks: