New York, August 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Radiotherapy Market – Analysis By Procedure (External Radiation, Internal Radiation), Product, Application, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market overview and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126601/?utm_source=GNW
In addition, the expansion of healthcare infrastructure accompanied by an increase in R&D activities is expected to propel the radiotherapy market during the forecast period.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a dominant trend in the radiation therapy market and is gaining popularity in the market. Incorporating AI innovation into disease care is expected to improve accuracy and speed of analysis, promote clinical dynamics, and lead to better outcomes. For example, Varian Medical Systems, a US manufacturer of radiation oncology medical devices, has launched the Ethos artificial intelligence radiation therapy device.
The process of organizing traditional treatment takes days to develop an improved transportation plan for radiation therapy treatment; However, new advances in AI are helping to speed up this process. AI is also expected to include deep learning applications in treatment planning, clinical decision support, image-guided automated adaptive radiation therapy, and genomic / radiobiological data mining, thereby supporting growth. of the market. Virtual and remote care via video consultations, online patient portals, patient wellness apps and remote monitoring provide even more data and are used to overcome oncologist shortages and to respond to patient requests for more access points.
Several major mergers have taken place in the radiation therapy industry. For example, Siemens Healthineers AG has successfully completed the acquisition of Varian Medical Systems, Inc. With Varian, Siemens Healthineers has the most comprehensive portfolio in the MedTech industry, which offers the company considerable potential for value creation. With a highly integrated approach, Siemens Healthineers will take the global fight against cancer to a new level. The combined company creates a unique and highly integrated portfolio of imaging, laboratory diagnostics, artificial intelligence and treatment for the global fight against cancer with significant potential for creating increased value.
The North America region dominates the radiotherapy market. The main factors responsible for the large regional demand for radiotherapy equipment include the growing incidence of cancer, particularly in pediatric patients, favorable reimbursement policies and the presence of large multinational companies. In addition, the focus on international sales, mergers and acquisitions by key players in the region as well as improving economic conditions are expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of the Radiotherapy market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the Radiation Therapy market by value.
• The report analyzes the Radiation Therapy Market by Procedure (External Beam Radiation Therapy, Internal Beam Radiation Therapy).
• The report further assesses the Radiation Therapy market by product (Linear Accelerators, Proton Therapy, Compact Advanced Radiation Therapy Systems).
• The report further assesses Radiation Therapy Market by Application (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Others).
• Global radiotherapy was analyzed by region (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and by country (United States, Canada, Germany, Russia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India).
• The main points of view of the report were presented in the context of major mergers and acquisitions, recent innovations. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, procedure, product and application. Additionally, industry trends, drivers and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
• Companies analyzed in the report include Varian, Elekta, Accuray, Mevion Medical Systems, ViewRay, Inc., Isoray, IntraOp Medical Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Eckert & Ziegler and P-Cure Ltd.
Key target audience
• Radiotherapy companies
• Hospitals, clinics, care units
• Pharmacies and retailers
• Governments and research organizations
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Investment banks and investment companies
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126601/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.